Thursday, May 07, 2009

Loooong night, but I still made it





Oh Boy, did I have a rough night with my kids. My 3 year old was up 5 times during the night crying and screaming, had to pee, wanted water, and complaining about ear ace. Then I have the lil guy needing his feedings 2-3 times pr night. So, as you can tell it didn't leave many hrs for Mommy to sleep. UGH!
I sooooo wanted to drop the workout today, but having the scheduled appointment with Jennifer helped me get there. When we finally got started, it was actually a GOOD workout. 40 min cardio and full body workout.
Then I had to go to the doctor with lil guy cuz of bad rash all over his body. It seemed to just be very dry skin and I got some creams for it. Hopefully he will get better soon!
Beeing a Mom is hard work, but I can take it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home