Sunday, April 26, 2009

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!




It was a great day yesterday and we headed out to Malibu for some food and play.
Everything was fine, and we even saw Chris Rock being hunted down by all the papparazzies playing with his kids in the toddler park. You gotta feel sorry for the celebs at times.....they cant friggin go anywhere without the papz aiming their huge lenses. I counted 6-7 of them with cameras AND video cameras...

Anyway, we had a sandwich and went to the newly opened LUMBER YARD. So far everything was 'normal'....until we got home. I started feeling a bit nausious, and shiver a little. Didnt think much of it, until it got real bad. So sick to my stomac and fever went to almost 103F in matter of 1-2 hrs. WTH.....I thought I was well DONE with being sick for the year, and here we go again......pjuking all night with the dry hives (GREAT!!) so discustely and painful. So, I'm guessing it must have been food poisoning? We ate the same, except for I had MAJO on mine.....thats the only thing I can think of. I feel better now. Not sick to my stomac, but still some fever...hopefully its a 'bug' that will be gone by tomorrow? YUK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home