Thursday, April 23, 2009

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today was a TOUGH day!! I hardly slept any last night due to 1 kid having night mares and waking me up twice. The newborn wakes up 2-3 times for feedings, so that didnt leave much sleep for mommy. Sleep is very important to me, and if I don't get what my body needs, I break down easy......which I DID!
Had scheduled a workout with Marc, but with no sleep and a grumpuy 3-year old not wanting to get ready for school, it was a rough start. I finally got my butt on the bike and did 20 min before I started with Marc. He had a full body workout on the menu.........and I just started crying. Overwhelmed I guess, and cried through the first 3rd of my workout - REALLY I DID! Not bawling, but tears running.....(it sounds pathetic as I write it now....but one of those days)
I managed to finish, inbetween grunting, tears and a few bad words...took a shower and felt somewhat better. The scale said I GAINED 1/2 a lbs since yesterday!!?? GREAT!
Tomorrow might be a better day.....please stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I wish I had a husband that was into working out. You are very fortunate that way. My DH has not even a hint of muscle in his upper body hehe.
Give yourself a break with the workouts...your hormones are in an uproar right now!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Lena Johannesen said...

hehe, thats funny! Yeah, he's doing his best, and there I was crying.

MUCH better today though.....got a good night sleep and mommy is a whole new person ;)

(Is that a Norwegian knitted sock?)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home