Monday, April 20, 2009

OK, It's time!!!!




It's time to start working out! Oh boy, its been 1 year since I worked out.....
9 months pregnant and baby is now 3 months old today. I'm so out of shape, its not even funny. I did 20 min on the bike (with fuzzy baby in my arms) and some light functional training (bodyweight and light dumbbells)
I figured if I document this on my blog, that I will have a 'goal' and stick to it easier (help me please!!!)
Soooo, I was 144 lbs this morning (138 before I got pregnant with 2nd baby), which is OK on the scale, but not on my body. 138 won't look like 138 before, to put it that way! So, I'm not sure where I need to end up to be where I want to be, but at LEAST 10 lbs!! So my goal is somewhere in the 130-135 range, and then see waz up!

I will have my husband Marc Natividad (personal trainer of the YEAR at Spectrum Club S.M) train me, and I'm gonna be more active on my own as well. Clean up the eating habits, and see how it goes.
Getting started sux for me, like any other.......but I NEED TO DO IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

When I owned my little fitness club 3 years ago, I was in fantastic shape (the Oxygen mags and you of course were such an inspiration to me). Now I can do about 1/4 of what I used to do. I am trying to get back into it.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Lena Johannesen said...

Jody,

I hear you........BUT its never too late. Its just about making it a priority and get through those HARD first weeks....I'm on day 3 today and sore from the little I did LOL

Lena

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home