Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Life is a BEACH.......









So, today I decided to get my butt down to the beach. I feel ashamed to not use the beatiful nature/scenery we have here in So Cal. I drowe 5 min down to Santa Monica beach, parked the car and took the lil guy in the jogger-stroller. BEAUTIFUL, sunny day! It started a bit rough with a crying baby and I thought I had to return home. But, I sat down and fed him good for 15 min, and then he was a whole different boy :)
I swiched from power walk to jog and it felt great! I spent 90 min there, and ended up downing a refreshing Lemonade from the famous Hot Dog/Lemonade stand down at Santa Monica Pier. Got a few scenery pics as well + 1 of me being silly thinking that I still got some muscles going for me;)
I will do this more often!! Promise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home