Saturday, May 16, 2009

Upset






I've been pretty upset and a bit depressed this week. I got sick AGAIN!!!!!!!
This never ends! Its my 4th fever in 3 months, and with a BAD cough! My imune system must be rock bottom after birth this time. I'm usually never sick, so this is terrible. Finally getting a bit better, but it made me so mad. I was doing so well with my workouts, and then I get another set back....blah!!!
Anyway....Chris is growing and had doubled in weight since birth. he is so alert and smiles a whole lot. He is now getting more interactive and he tries to follow and look at everything around him :) he will be 4 months May 20th!
Maddie is still the greatest Big Sister to him, and I cant wait for them to start playing together. We got her a new swimsuit, and I want to teach her to swim soon. I need to get her to the pool more often, cuz she loves the water so much. She couldn't wait to try the suit, so she insisted on taking her bath with it on TWICE!! LOL
Sunday is Norway's 17. Mai celebration, so we might go do some traditional stuff with the Norwegian 'gang'....HURRA for 17. mai med is, brus, polser og vaffler. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home