Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!






















Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!






I hope you get to spend time with the one(s) you love the most!






We made a bunch of Valentine's card for everyone in Maddie's pre school, so she will have a blast today....and probably coming home with a "candy-face" :)






It will be our lil' man's FIRST Valentine's Day, but I dont think I can possibly kiss him any more than I already have :)






I love my 2 kids so much!!






Of course we also got a little something for Daddy, too.....It will be our 8th Valentines Day together. You're a great DAD, Husband and a hard worker....I LOVE YOU - You're my "rock" :)












Mom & Dad......I love you, too.....can't wait to see you both again this Easter!!






My Mother in-law, sister in-law, brother in-law, all my girlfriends, clients and fans....love u lots....xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home