Friday, February 27, 2009

Fatigue........




Oh Boy....it's been a rough couple of weeks.........




First my husband was sick....then Maddie was sick and now I'm sick with the flu (getting better as of today). But, the main scare/drama was when our baby boy ended up in ER after choking on his spit up and stopped breathing for a little while. I'm not gonna go into deep details, but we ended up spending 48 hrs in the hospital. They did all kinds of tests just to make sure he was OK. Thank God, everything is fine, and hopefully I dont have experience such a scare again.......ever!!! (They think he "just" have acid reflux).




Anyhow....it's Maddie's 3rd birthday, March 3rd, and we are throwing her a party on Sunday. She is so excited, and she will have some freinds form pre school and family to join her on her special day! I will post pictures of the fun next week :)




PS!! When I get over this flu, I'm getting back into training (at least thats my plan...)


I havent done anything since birth 5 weeks ago (well make that 7 months including pregnancy), and I got at least 8-9 lbs to loose to get to my pre pregnancy weight.....but I want to loose maybe 12-15lbs....we'll see. wish me luck!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home