Friday, January 23, 2009

He is HERE!!!!!!!






As I thought last Tuesday morning....something was up.....more contractions, bloody show. Kept contracting all day, and around 6;00PM they got pretty strong but still 10-12 min apart, so figured I should wait and see, because I had a scheduled induction 6:00am next morning. GUESS NOT! They just came on stronger and closer FAST! By 9;15 am, I had to head to the hospital because they were so painful that I couldn't stand up stight and 5 min apart. We had a 30 min drive and they got even worse....3 min apart when arriving. Could barely make it in the hospital doors....felt sooooo much pressure. Got checked in at 10;10 PM....the head was right there and 3cm.....the contractions kept comig fast, so in just 30-40 min I was at an 8!!! PAIN!!!! begged for the epidural dude to show up......and he finally arrived - the most LOVED MAN in the world at the time. After about 15 min it kicked in good and I could relax.....not long after my water broke with a 'pop'.....the nurse checked me, and I was a !)!!!! Oh, Boy, I couldn't belive how fat this went. I know 2nd babies comes faster, but wow. I was ready to push and the head was already visable at the first practise push......4 pushes later Chris was born with a BIG scream! He was tiny, but perfect!
So, we got an INAGURAL BABY by 2 min.....(11;58PM the 20th) .... I guess he wanted a piece of history ;)






2 Comments:

Blogger Fit mum said...

GRATULERER så mye!
Så bra at dere er i fin form. Og sjekk den stolte storesøstra da :)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Janne said...

Så nydelig liten gutt dere har fått. Og Madde er skikkelig stolt søster ja. Gratulerer så mye med det nye tilskuddet til familien.

Stor klem.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home