Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My 2nd Mothersday :)






Last Sunday was my 2nd Mothersday, and it was a sweet one :) Maddie came with a cute card to me in bed.....and hubby with another card + a gift certificate for 1 hr massage at a spa.....I will try to get in today for that - niiiice! Then we went for a big Family lunch in Torrance, where my Sister and Brother in Law gave me a beautiful boquet of flowers and my Mother in law a nice card :)
Thank you Family!! :)

Other than that I'm feeling a lot better this week.....went through a colon cleanse and a liver/gallbladder detox (I know, it sounds gross, but its soooo good for you!) So, I feel squeeky clean - lol -- and I feel I have more energy and that my skin is more clear!!
This Friday we will go to Palm Springs for a long weekend getaway -- I can't wait! Just relax, hang out at the pool, BBQ, play with Maddie in the pool, and spend some quality time with my husband :)
OK, thats it for now --- have fun!!

Lena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home