Thursday, March 29, 2007

OK, OK...........






...........So I know it's been a LOT of baby pictures lately. But when such a great thing happens in your life, it kinda consumes you. I am the first to admit that you let yourself 'go' a little bit......and put yourself last (most of the time)
My workouts are not the same......my goals in life are not the same......but still there is a part of me that will always strive to be fit and healthy. I would never allow myself to get overweight, ot totally stop working out -- it is part of who I am and always will be. The intensity might not be the same.....but then again, I'm not competing. Know what I mean?
So, for the record.....here's a few photos from my favorite shoots over the time... Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home