Thursday, May 03, 2007

It'sbeen a while..........



.....since last post, but I'm still alive and kickin' ;)
Even tho some days lately, I've been feelin' less than 'alive'..........our baby Madelene is giving me a hard time waking up every single night for 14 months now......and I must admit I'm getting pretty SICK of it.....almost angry at times :(
I feel I need more quality sleep.....but she keeps waking for her night time feeding of milk....I love her and everything, but come on........who wouldn't get a bit 'wacked' out after a year+ with not a full nights sleep????? OK, then ;)
She's now walking like crazy - running!! So Mommy gotta be extra alret.....I can't wait for her to start talking :)

Other than that, I'm plugging along with my personal training as much as it allows by being a 'stay at home Mom'....I really try my best. I think soon, we will put her in Day Care for at least 3 days a week.....so she can play with the kids and Mommy gets a break and can work more.
I DO have another special project up my sleve very soon though.....I won't say yet, but it's pretty cool. It makes me have a 'goal' again, which is so important to me.
I'll tell you all about it later on :)

Lena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home