Thursday, October 08, 2009

H-A-L-T.......

Sorry, its been so long since last update.....but its called 'life' ;)
My progress so far is been very well. In the gym 5x a week now, and lost 8lbs. I've been at a 'stand-still' for a week, so hopefully it will keep moving again soon...
Other than that I've had a 'fall cleanout' of our place.....lots of my clothes OUT and lots of kid stuff thats to small etc....its a drag to get started on that kinda stuff, but feels great when its done!!
Lil' guy got his first tooth this week - YAAAY!! He will be 9 months the 20th, and working on pulling himself up....cruising around :)
Got my daugther a cute Super Girl costume for Halloween, and she is so excited! Will post photos later....
I also have some possible TV work in process.....stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home