Saturday, September 12, 2009

TRX Suspension Training

Ok, so I'm trying agaiiin to get into great shape! I dissapointed u all, included myself last time.....but this time I'm "mad"....and I mean business. Watch me!!!
So far I lost 2 1/2 lbs....and I would like to loose another 8-10.
I've been hitting the gym 3-4 x pr week....and also throwing in a BIG part of my workout to TRX Suspension Training. I can do that ANYWHRE, as long as I got a "hook up place".....it works the whole body (whith body resistance...) love, love, love it!
Let me know if you wanna join me.....its so cool, and we can stay out doors doing it!




3 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

That looks so cool Lena, I've never heard of that type of training. Can you do it inside? I luv my weights but I find it's hard on my body as I get older.... (I will turn 49 on January 2nd YUK)!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Lena Johannesen said...

Jody,

Its very cool, and u can use it ANYWHERE u can hook it up ....like in a door, tree, pole etc...it looks a lot easier than it is, but challenging. I also love the change from plain old weights now and then :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Post and nice article.I like it.Thanks for Sharing.
Dapoxetine

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home