Friday, July 03, 2009

Walk of Fame.....King of Pop




I wanted to do this for a whole week now, and finally I did. I had a meeting with my friend Beatrice of "Bizzy B of Hollywood", and had the perfect oportunity to walk down the street to pay my respect to Michael Jackson. I thought it would be a long, long wait in line to get to his star, but it wasn't that bad at all....There were flowers and cards all around and along his star, and people are getting ready for his Memorial on Tuesday morning at the Staples Center and Nokia Theatre. I entered the drawing for 2 tickets to attend the memorial, so I will know Sunday if I'm chosen (But, with MILLIONS of people trying to get their hands on the 11.500 tickets, I'm not keeping my hopes too high).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home